Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



Thank goodness for Grammy! Austin wanted a shark valentine box like Trenten's but the only problem was Trent still needed his box for this last year of grade school, and Rob didn't exactly have much time to throw one together and I didn't exactly know how to make one?! So Grammy put this together for Austin to paint and decorate. He did a great job on the painting and with a little help from Rob and I it was finished just in time to be taken to school for him. Thanks Grammy!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that thing bites...

pamela said...

your grandma is a lot more talented than mine. (-bryan)

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me do it...it was so much more fun than...say working! Love ya, Grammy Jo

jodi said...

That is one awesome wicked shark.

Livingstons said...

I wish I could give all those kids non-toothy love bites more often. davis would unfortunately use teeth.