Monday Rob's mom decided to have the kids play hookie and go snowboarding at Brighton. It was the perfect day, great weather, awesome company, and some really fun memories. She is such a COOL Grammy! They had an absolute blast. I was very impressed as to how well they all did with this sport even picking up on the lingo (wicked awesome dude). By the end of the day I thought that they would be exhausted and ready to go home, but boy was I wrong! They actually rode the lift until it closed, snowboarding back down the mountain as fast as their little legs would let them just so they could hurry up the mountain on the lift one more time before it closed. Thanks Grammy!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Wicked awesome dude!
Monday Rob's mom decided to have the kids play hookie and go snowboarding at Brighton. It was the perfect day, great weather, awesome company, and some really fun memories. She is such a COOL Grammy! They had an absolute blast. I was very impressed as to how well they all did with this sport even picking up on the lingo (wicked awesome dude). By the end of the day I thought that they would be exhausted and ready to go home, but boy was I wrong! They actually rode the lift until it closed, snowboarding back down the mountain as fast as their little legs would let them just so they could hurry up the mountain on the lift one more time before it closed. Thanks Grammy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well now no grandparent of mine ever got me out of school to do ANYTHING. lucky kids!
that is one wicked pic of those little snow shredders... snowboarding kicked my bum, literally.
that looks like so much fun!! i haven't been skiing in over 13 years!! crazy :) miss you...xoxo
Post a Comment