Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Queen of the Castle

Kate had foot surgery on Monday and is doing very well. She said to me this morning, "having surgery stinks! but I sure do love all the nice things Trent and Austin keep doing for me."

6 comments:

lisa said...

Oh...her face is so cute! Just keep her well drugged and you'll be all right..

chelon:) said...

why did she have surgery?

i hope that all well! she is soo stinking cute!!

miss you tons. hope you had a great christmas and new years! xoxo

pamela said...

i love the her brothers are taking care of her. if it were me, my brother might have just stomped on my foot.

cathy said...

milk it Kaitlyn! nothing better than sympathy from brothers!

Natalie Winquist said...

So glad she's feeling better!! What a trooper! Also- I've been out of touch in the blogging world due to the laptop virus- so I gots to catch up on the comments- can I just say that the pic of you with Kate on Christmas Eve is freaking GORGEOUS!! You is a total babe! xoxo

jodi said...

oh I love those bonnets! Hang in there honey.