This pic is of Kate in her Pocahontas costume for the school play. Thank goodness for Pam and her marvelous teaching abilities, she was able to help me make this for her performance. Doesn't she look so cute!
Kaytlin turned 11 on March 10th. She had lunch with her Grammy, Great Grandpa, Rob, Trenten, and myself at her favorite place, the Olive Garden. She was less than enthusiastic about getting back to school because it was the MATURATION PARTY.... need I say more?
5 comments:
uh....yeah! it is about time :)
i love the costume! cute cute. i can't believe how old kaitlyn looks. she is so beautiful! i remember the maturation parties...but don't you remember your mother going with you?? embarassing! (they don't do that anymore do they??)
miss you :)
maturation day on her birthday? how depressing! and the costume looks great!
Yes the mom's do get to go. I have to admit though I had to withhold a laugh or two during the whole thing. I don't remember it being that in depth when I was her age, but I guess times have changed...
I think they go so indept because "Have you heard what the kids are teaching each other" Wholly Cow!!!! Chris came home in the 7th grade and asked me a question and I just stood there and stared at him...and then when I got the breath back in me, I told him to go ask his dad! Now we talk about anything, but I was just so shocked!!!
By the way Kaitlyn always looks beautiful! But especially in this costume you made!!!
Kaitlyn I hope your birthday was the greatest! Did you get to pass out birthday cupcakes at the maturation party?
Post a Comment