He made it! Only one more year and then he won't have to say "I'm almost a teenager!" Austin actually had the nerve to say to him "Trent I know your not a teenager yet but you sure do act like one!" He had a great day, breakfast in bed, lunch with mom and Grammy, and the ability to do just about whatever he wanted because it was his birthday....
Thursday, March 13, 2008
And now it's my birthday!
He made it! Only one more year and then he won't have to say "I'm almost a teenager!" Austin actually had the nerve to say to him "Trent I know your not a teenager yet but you sure do act like one!" He had a great day, breakfast in bed, lunch with mom and Grammy, and the ability to do just about whatever he wanted because it was his birthday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
milli seriously wanted to know why she wasn't invited to his party...i once again tried to explain the 8 year difference....
happy birthday to my most talkative scout!!! we will miss you! right???
what a stud! good thing I just get to be the aunt and I don't have to actually worry about the almost-teenagerdom.
I got the neti pot on Amazon... they have several options.
Post a Comment