Monday, March 17, 2008

Yesterday Trenten received the Priesthood, it was a great day filled with family, good food, and lots of fun! It was so awesome to experience that with one of my own children. He is such a good kid, and I'm lucky to be his mom. When Austin saw him in his suit for the first time he said "wow Trenten you look dashing!" And he really did, I just didn't expect those words to come out of Austin's mouth!

6 comments:

pamela said...

congratulations. i may just have to join the trenten fan club.

Natalie Winquist said...

That's awesome Rach! What a wonderful event in Trenten's life as well as yours!! And how awesome is Kaytlin's accomplishments in dance!? Congrats on all the recent Heisterman happenings!! You guys deserve it! luv ya

chelon:) said...

congrats, Trenten! what an exciting event. you are sure handsome young man :)

cathy said...

I agree with Austin..He looks dashing!! What a great example he is to my boys!!

Livingstons said...

We are so proud to have a wonderful young man in our family...and as handsome as they come...

jodi said...

If I were twelve I'd have a Trenton crush just like Mili.