Thursday, May 15, 2008

Build A Bear

Cathy and I decided that for the boys birthday's we would take them to build a bear together, and since the train was newly running and FREE we decided to take that into town. Austin and Matt were so excited to be checked out of school early.
Austin and Matt with their bears ( actually dogs)!
Afterwards we went to Costa and got a salad. They had such a great time together. Cathy and I were exhausted by the time we got home! I wish I had endless amounts of energy like Austin does!!

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

looks like fun! i love build a bear. there is a train from kaysville now?? man...i am missing out :) love you and missing you-xoxox

jodi said...

Those two are so funny, they came over after they got home to show off the goods. Now Gilly wants one like "Austies".