Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It was our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday and we celebrated it by going down to the sand dunes to ride the quads :). We had such a blast together! It was nice not having to worry about anything but ourselves for a few days. I love this picture!!! I wanted to take a pic with our helmets on because I had Helmet hair and Rob thought that I was being a dork but he humored me anyway, however I thought that I would do a goofy face not telling him that that was what I was doing, but he fooled me and did the exact same thing. His face is funnier than mine, but we still think that we both look like a couple of short buser's! I was once told that the longer your together the more you begin to think alike, and this picture proves it!
Yep! This is me! I was so excited because I actually caught some air. It did however happen by accident at first, but once I did it I didn't want to stop!
Rob catching some air! At the risk of sounding gushy - I have to say that Rob is such a great husband and that I am so thankful for him. How many guys actually take the time to do nice things for their wives like make up little scavenger hunts with notes and gifts, and buy them and their sisters-in-law and mother-in-law flowers, give gift certificates for some new clothes, or even just take the time to write a little letter and stick it in the car or on my pillow to find later? I'm really blessed to have him, and I just wanted to express my gratitude for him! Happy Anniversary Babe!

8 comments:

Livingstons said...

I'm so glad you found each other in the "special" personal ads... You were meant to be. And nice air, Rach!

pamela said...

happy anniversary!

jodi said...

aren't you thankful for the time he hid behind the hot water heater?

chelon:) said...

happy anniversary!!! you two make a darling couple ;) i especially like the funny faces!! looks like it was a lot of fun. i miss you tons!! xoxo

cathy said...

i am so glad that you had a great time! as Ryan would say "your such a rocker on that quad!"

lisa said...

You two DO look so much alike! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Natalie Winquist said...

Glad you two had fun! You both deserve some relaxing time together away from it all!! You two are the best! Happy Anniversary!! love you guys!!

AJ Gorham said...

Happy Anniversary!