Trent's birthday is Saturday, and rather than being excited about going snow boarding on his birthday he is sick....Yup! He has a flu bug, one of the many million. Kaytlin ran a hot tub last night and lit candles for him, such a good sister. He loved every minute of it. He's such a great kid, I'm thankful everyday for him.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Birthday Week!!
Okay, so it's birthday week again! Kate's is on Wednesday and she will turn 12..... That means she will be in Young Women's! A- How did that happen so fast? B- I'm so excited to be in with her! She is so excited, that she talks about it everyday! One of my favorite things that she said to me was "Mom I get abducted this Sunday into Young Womens, I'm so excited!!!" I said to her "you mean inducted?" We both laughed so hard! She's a funny one!

Trent's birthday is Saturday, and rather than being excited about going snow boarding on his birthday he is sick....Yup! He has a flu bug, one of the many million. Kaytlin ran a hot tub last night and lit candles for him, such a good sister. He loved every minute of it. He's such a great kid, I'm thankful everyday for him.
Trent's birthday is Saturday, and rather than being excited about going snow boarding on his birthday he is sick....Yup! He has a flu bug, one of the many million. Kaytlin ran a hot tub last night and lit candles for him, such a good sister. He loved every minute of it. He's such a great kid, I'm thankful everyday for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well he sure is cute!! I can not believe Kate's going to be 12. Wow, I am getting old.
Well, about the scrapping, you do need a program, I used Photoshop Elements 7, because it only cast about $50 compared to the big photoshop that cast $900 - $2000. There are alot of designers that give away free stuff and that is how I started. So other than the money for the program, and having them printed, that is your only expense, unless you start buying scrapbook kits and they usally run between $3-$5 and you get like 25 papers and 46 or more elements. The thing I love best is you pay for a kit, but you can use it over and over and over. Well if you have anymore questions just call me! But I will warn you it is very addicting!!!
Happy birthday Kate and Trenten! I can't believe Kaytlin is going to be 12. So crazy! Isn't your birthday coming up too? I guess we're going to have to get together for another birthday bash soon!
I will miss Katelyn in primary! But hope she enjoys being 'abducted' on SUnday! :) Happy birthday Trenten! Where's the pic of the decked out tub?
People who are Pisces are the best kinds of people.
That's baecause you and I are Pisces! =)
Post a Comment