Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kate's Ballet experience



Kaytlin was so excited to go to the ballet today for her school field trip, so excited in fact that she thought everyone should have this opportunity.. I couldn't wait for her to get home to hear about her experience.... This is what I got as I walked through the door from work...

Kate: MOM!!!! Come here, I need to talk to you in private please, I had fun at the ballet today, but.... the ballet should have been rated "R"!!! She's saying all of this with a giggle of embarrassment...

me: Why?

Kate: Because the boys pants were so tight you could see there you know whats"! "Then when they were turned around it was so tight you could see the crack!" I didn't know where to look! And I was so embarrassed for them....

Isn't she so adorable! I love her!!

4 comments:

pamela said...

i'm with kaytlin - those tights on men make me very uncomfortable, uncomfortable to the point of not wanting to go!

Kaylynn said...

I am totally cracking up right now! Kaytlin is such a cutie! I have to say I completely agree with her!

jodi said...

I can see her saying that. Do you think they stuff with a sock?

lisa said...

Ew....I'm sorry she had to witness the horror.