This morning Austin and I were singing the song Love Story while Kaytlin was playing the piano music. When we were all done he says to me:
Austin: "mom, I wonder where I got my good voice from?"
Me: "Are you saying I don't have a good voice?"
Austin: "Um... Well... No you just need more practice.."
Isn't he sweet....
Yesterday he asked Rob if we had any duck tape and Rob said no. Austin loves to take the tape and some paper towel rolls or some toilet paper rolls and make toy guns or whatever else he can imagine (but mostly guns). So then he announces that for Christmas he wants a stocking full of duck tape! That's easy, I can do that!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he really is a gem. is he still bringing you breakfast in bed?
not lately...I guess he's growing up...how are you guys? we miss you!!
see, when we sit by you in church it sounds as if the angels are singing. Maybe thats just Kaitlyn though.
Post a Comment