Friday, November 21, 2008
Any ideas?
I started back to the gym full time this Monday and I am SO SORE from the body pump class that I did on Wednesday! So sore in fact that I decided to cancel going to the 5:30 am spin class and the thought of walking, or going up and down my stairs literally makes me want to cry. Sounds pathetic I know, but it's true. I was also very excited about sleeping in until 7. I warned Rob not to let his scary sounding alarm clock go off more than once, I say warned because he usually lets it go off at least 5 or 6 times and in that 5 or 6 times he lets it sound until I nudge him to turn it off. He was very sweet and I didn't even hear it go off at all. However I received a phone call at 5:16 am from Austin wanting to know if I was at the gym or still asleep? He then asked me if he could open a new cereal box because he didn't like the cereals that were in the closet to eat? 5:16!!! Are you kidding me??? No wonder why he is such a wreck after school! He's tired! Since their was no going back to sleep after that, and so much for my sleeping in, I should have just gotten up and worked out! One good thing that came out of this though is that I think I might now know why Austins' been acting as though his cute little spirit has been body snatched. He's tired. However, how do I fix this? It doesn't matter what time he goes to bed he has always been an early riser. He has been so ornery that I have actually been considering it a good day if I don't lose my patience with him. Any ideas? Seriously!!! 5:16 am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Austin, but I am glad he's not living here! I couldn't handle a 5 am wake up!!!
He is really 'on one' lately eh? We just started doing half hour of reading time for the kids before they actually have to turn out their lights and we do scriptures and prayers. It helps wind them all down then they'll actually GO to bed. (even Coops!) But it doesn't work for everyone! You could always mash up a small sedative and slip it in his milk with dinner!
hmm. i'm with lisa. sedative.
Post a Comment