Monday, November 10, 2008

Ok, so I promissed I would blog this picture for my cute little sis Jenny. So... here you go. On another note, Life has been pretty crummy this past week. Somehow I got shingles on the roof of my mouth which is absolutely one of the worst things that I have ever experienced. Oh yeah, and I haven't been able to eat ANYTHING!!! Although it has been a yucky week I have had some great blessings by some very thoughtful people in my life. I do want to say thank you to everyone who has been so kind to check in on me, make my family dinner, grocery shop for us, and take my kids so that I could sleep the pain away! I love my ward, neighborhood, Family, friends and most of all my husband who is such a great guy! I seriously feel so blessed to know all of you and I want you all to know that I love you. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Rachel,
I am SO SORRY about the shingles. I told my mom about it(she's had shingles) and she was about ready to cry for you over the phone! So glad that you have sweet folks taking care of you--sorry I am not there to help too! Check out the song I referenced on my blog..maybe it will be an upper for you!
And the pic is precious! Love ya!

pamela said...

Rach, we would all do anything for you guys. we love you. i hope this week things look better.

Livingstons said...

Rachel-I guess even the hot tavern girls get a case of the shingles in their mouth every... wait, I've never heard of anyone getting shingles in such a horrible place. But you are still a hot tavern girl. Wish I could be there to distract you with my "active" 2 year-old, but who needs that? We love you and hope you had a great veteran's day ;)

chelon:) said...

i hope you are feeling better!! however, i wish that i would get something like that...it would really help with the diet ;)

love you! oh and those are fantastic costumes :)