Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nit holes, and a party in your body.....

Yesterday for family night, Trenten prepared a great lesson on keeping the sabbath day holy. He was asking what kind of things you can do on Sunday to keep it holy and why it's important to rest on the 7th day like Jesus did? Austin gave several answers as did Kaytlin. Trent then said how can you tell if your doing something that is breaking the sabbath? Austin then said the Holy Ghost can help you know. I said great answer! But how does the Holy Ghost feel when your making a good choice? Austin: " It feels like a party in your body!" Ya know like all good and stuff... I love the way Austin explains it, he's so right!

Today we were riding over to the ceramics store to pick up something that Trenten needs to have for school and their was a man running on the side of the road without his shirt on. Austin says to Trenten and I, "Gosh put on a shirt guy we can see you nit holes and it's grody".

Trent: what are nit holes?

Austin: You know Trent! Those red things that boys and girls have on their chest......

Sounds sort of like the right word.... maybe I should get his ears checked?

1 comment:

chelon:) said...

that gave me a great laugh!! gotta love them kids :)